4.11.2008

Paris, France...where dreams come true.

I really loved Paris. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as i actually do! When we went to Paris during my High School trip I just remembered the Eiffel tower and tourist stops like that, but this time I actually got to experience the city and the way of life! I really love the streets of Paris...I decided that it is a HUGE thing for me to have wide sidewalks, i think it makes or breaks the feel of a city...and Paris has great sidewalks. The river is beautiful. Here are the top 10 from the trip:

1. I finally bought a pair of Converse...Chuck taylors...All stars....Chucks...whatever you want to call them....at an awesome Paris thrift store.
2. The Musee d'Orsay was awesome
3. We saw them running the Olympic torch through Paris....and also experienced all of the protesting!
4. We went to a swing/jazz dance club
5. I also bought a blue dress from a vintage shop :)
6. The pastries....need i say more?
7. Everyone else was obsessed with the crepes....I wasn't that impressed.

Im just going to go with the top 7 because I am drawing a blank. Here are some photos :)

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your such a hot GF. I love you.

Anonymous said...

POST MORE PICTURES OF MY HOT GF!!