5.31.2008

Goodbye England, computer charger, and communication with the outside world...

I thought you would all like to hear my story...
or maybe I just think that I would like to tell it.

ACU booked my ticket from London to Italy for the WRONG DAY. No problem. So basically, I had to buy a new ticket, and wait on "stand by" or get on my flight 7 HOURS later than my groups flight. Thanfully, I made it on the groups flight, although my luggage did not. British Airways was so nice to give me a care package (sarcasm) which included a white T-shirt, the worlds smallest toothpaste, fit for an ant, and toothbrush...how sweet.
But not to worry! My luggage arrived at our door yesterday! It was a glorious occasion.

Europe also ate my computer charger...so I will be blogging less. Try not to cry. I will try my hardest to update as much as possible, but don't feel unloved if i neglect you!
This is where I live until June 30...Scandicci, Italy (a bus ride from Florence). Enjoy!




No comments: