3.31.2008

"Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and everything that moves in them..." (Ps.69:34) I think I'll go on some trips.

Just to update some of you who are interested in my life overseas (mom and gran):

I don't have any new pictures or fun things like that to upload, but I thought I would give you all a rough itinerary of the trips that I have left (that I know of so far!)...

-April 5 through the 9th our entire group will be in Paris....doing things like the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay (Impressionist Museum), the Eiffel tower...no big deal.
-Then we will come back home and work on a lot of homework like crazy people.
-April 16 through the 22nd we have purchased tickets to fly into Rome for about 2 days, then spend a glorious trip in Cinque Terre, Italy. (google it. It's incredible)
-Then we will be back in Oxford for more homework and Finals!
-We are in the process of planing our trip to Greece/Portugal for the dates of May 6-12.
-And May 12th all new art group moves into the house with us!
I hope all of that information was interesting to someone! Really I am just bored and avoiding homework :)


I also decided to include some of my favorite pictures of me and my peeps when i was just a little guy...
(gran, mom, and grandaddy)
oh and...you don't have to say it....I know i look good bald.



No comments: