1.19.2008

Day Three...and what a day it was.

My "wellies" were complimented on today, thank you very much.

Jessalyn and I went walking this morning to town and did a little shopping, after eating a ham and cheese melt at Coffee Republic. I bought a shirt for a POUND (2 american dollars) and some new brown boots!!
We also decided to make a list of all the things we almost died from today:

Umbrellas
Buses
Baby Strollers
Mom's with baby strollers...I can't remember the other things on the list. Apparently the list wasn't as important as i thought soooo....moving on!

There was ice in my water at the coffee shop today. Fantastic.





Corn Market Street, my fav i think so far.








These are my "wellies"







2 comments:

YouAreMyJoy said...

I'm so glad you made it safely!!!! Have the most wonderful time ever!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you're welcome for being interested in your life... rogerblah...

i couldnt think of something that would give me away as easily as massinblah did, but it was worth a try...


it would shock me too!

how about that?