1.23.2008

We started class on Monday...

Clearly we started class this week as you can see from my somewhat neglected blog posting.
The beginning of this adventure that we like to call "the week" has consisted of some normal things. A visit to the most incredible book shop, Blackwells (I heard that it has something like 4 miles of shelving??...don't quote me on that). We also ate at On the Hoof, which is the local sandwich shop just down the road on North Parade.
I had my first service experience at St. Aldates helping serve dinner...they also fed me dinner in return which meant my first REAL warm meal since I have been here actually. The meal also included cake...really fantastic cake.

I'm not sure if you have noticed a theme in my blogging yet...I love food.

Ask anyone close to me.

I am in desperate need of some meat, sugar, and fried foods in my life. Our diet here has consisted of literally: bread, cream cheese, cold pasta, chedder cheese, apples, and juice.

I might go ahead and hit up the KFC tomorrow. No one wants to be "that girl" that goes to the American fast food chain to get her fix...but someone has got to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha. You're totally "that girl." Hahahaha. I love you.