1.20.2008

An Oxford Sunday.

Our first Sunday was incredible.
Some of the girls and I walked to grab coffee and breakfast before church at G&D's...not the cheapest, but a fun place with ice cream. Then we walked back and met up with the rest of the group to go to St. Aldate's which was awesome. I really love the church, it is beautiful and a lot like my church from home!!
Then i took the most ridiculously fantastic nap on our window seat...with the cool air coming in from our window...if you haven't experienced a nap like this, i suggest you do.
Those are the highlights besides my first sip of wine at Communion today (disgusting) and I had a hamburger with french fries INSIDE OF IT for dinner...what a great Sunday.































2 comments:

Truth is Stranger than Fiction said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying reading the updates and looking at the photos. But...I'd like to see a better picture of your Wellies.